Our vision, mission, values
- We strive for a society of fairness and equality in which poor people understand the issues that hinder local development and are encouraged to take part and work together to overcome challenges and improve the quality of life of their communities.
- We are a social organization. We cooperate with local and international organizations to support the social and economic developments in the local poor communities.
- We encourage the poor communities to improve their capacity in solving their own problems.
- We strive to raise the living, economic and education standards for the communities, with priorities given to women and children.
- We aim to build cohesiveness, unity and mutual support among the communities and achieve sustainable development.
We support the activities for community development, based on the precept of Lao Tseu - Chinese philosopher